Felted Silk Scarves Handmade
One of a kind felted Nuno Felted Boho Scarf Shawl. Wool Neckpiece extraordinary.
– This wool scarf is multi-seasonal and can be worn in various ways to give a different look because it is double sided.
– It will look great as an accessory to the dress, any shirt, coat or jacket.
– You can add your favorite brooch and every day have a new look.
– It is very soft and pleasant to the body.
– On the wide side of the triangle are the holes through which one can lend a narrow side of the scarf.
– A great idea for a gift! Besides every item from the store, I’m sending in a special gift bag.
It makes you exclusive, unique and stylish like no one around you!
This amazing scarf is made using wet felting traditional technique from superfine merino wool and decorated with tussah silk on one side which gives a special shine it also has a lace ends.
All items in my store are created by me in my studio using only natural materials with love and dedication. They are one-of-a-kind creations with variations that add depth and distinction.
How to wash: hand wash gently in warm soapy water.. Rinse, then squeeze or spin briefly to remove excess water, reshape and lay flat to dry. Scrubbing or using the washing machine is not recommended. Iron with steam in a mode “wool”
I’m open for custom orders with any color and size! I can felting top figure, for example your child’s initials. I will complete and ship a custom order within 1 week. I will not be able to recreate an identical pattern or design so it will be something slightly different, special and new. So right before I ship the order you will receive a picture of the item to make sure it is done to your liking.
–!!!— Here you can see already sold felted products, but I can repeat them in your color and size. Find what you like and let me know about your ideas! Click on the “REQUEST A CUSTOM ORDER” —!!!—-To order without registration!
You can not fill any forms, just leave your phone number or email and our consultant will solve all questions on ordering.Write me!